Noribachi is an industry-leading, United States based, custom LED manufacturer for high output commercial and industrial applications.
We are always interested in hearing from talented and energetic individuals stimulated by a fast-paced environment.
Noribachi challenges traditional assumptions about lighting companies; suffice to say we are unlike any other manufacturer. Founded in 2007 by two former Silicon Valley executives, Noribachi fosters a corporate culture of camaraderie, innovation, and creativity. We’re more akin to Google than Philips.
At the core we know we’re one of the coolest companies to work for, ever. Like ping-pong, happy hours, and high-energy environments? We’ve got ‘em, and we invite you to apply today!
If you wish to be considered for a position at Noribachi, please send a resume and a cover letter detailing how you think you can contribute to Noribachi’s success to email@example.com.
Sales Support Administrator
You’re an organized multi-tasking perfectionist; you’ve never met a spreadsheet you didn’t like; your entire life is mapped out Google Calendar down to the minute; and you can write an effective manual on telephone etiquette. If this describes you to a “T,” you could be our newest Sales Support Administrator!
As the Sales Support Administrator, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will assist our stellar sales and business development team in all aspects at Noribachi.
Some of your tasks will include generating reports, managing schedules, creating sales documents, producing and filing invoices, collecting overdue payments, and monitoring ongoing orders. The ability to prioritize and manage many projects while keeping scope of the big picture is not only a plus–it is required!
We’re on the fast track to success and need you to keep up–slow pokes need not apply. You’ll also need to work well with others and possess the ability to exercise flexibility or rigidity when needed.
- Generating sales reports.
- Manage schedules/meetings on Google Calendar.
- Creating and filing invoices.
- Collecting overdue payments.
- Producing sales documents.
- Hosting sales meetings/conference calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline.
- Tenaciously self-driven to succeed.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (especially telephone) skills.
- Excellent time management and the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with poise.
- Superior attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Knowledge of CRM software (Zoho) is a plus.
- DOE + Commission