Noribachi is an industry-leading, United States based, custom LED manufacturer for high output commercial and industrial applications.
We are always interested in hearing from talented and energetic individuals stimulated by a fast-paced environment.
Noribachi challenges traditional assumptions about lighting companies; suffice to say we are unlike any other manufacturer. Founded in 2007 by two former Silicon Valley executives, Noribachi fosters a corporate culture of camaraderie, innovation, and creativity. We’re more akin to Google than Philips.
Noribachi, an L.A.-based custom LED manufacturer for high output commercial and industrial solutions, is seeking motivated and ambitious individuals to join our dynamic team. In the past two years, Noribachi has been named to the Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine’s list of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies and the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list.
At the core we know we’re one of the coolest companies to work for, ever. Like ping-pong, happy hours, and high-energy environments? We’ve got ‘em, and we invite you to apply today!
If you wish to be considered for a position at Noribachi, please send a resume and a cover letter detailing how you think you can contribute to Noribachi’s success to email@example.com.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Job Title: IT Manager
Reports To: EVP,Products and Services
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager. This person’s responsibilities would include, but are not limited to managing all aspects of the company’s IT Infrastructure including server and networking, defining and implementing IT and software development policies, managing website, application and networking projects, evaluating software and recommending and overseeing purchases, managing the cloud based phone system, managing the company’s QuickBooks database, overseeing administration of computer stations and company software, and installation, maintenance, and upgrading of desktop, server and wireless hardware, software, and peripherals.
Duties & Requirements:
- BS or MS Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as IT manager.
- Self-started and highly motivated.
- Strong knowledge of systems management, analysis, and networking.
- Knowledge of cloud based phone system.
- Familiar with CRM, ERP and other enterprise application software.
- Must have proven knowledge of both LAN/WAN component architecture as well as Application Software systems analysis and design.
- Strong Knowledge of QuickBooks Database.
- Technical expertise and working knowledge of Storage Area Networks, Dell Servers, Routers, and Firewalls./i>
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
- Willingness to be on call for off hour IT issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a solution-minded approach a must.
Job Title: Computer Science Engineer
Reports To: Manager, Control Systems
We are looking for a Computer Science Engineer to head our Internet of Things efforts. This Computer Science Engineer will be a key member of the Control System group focused on taking Noribachi headfirst into the Internet of Things. McKinsey & Company has described the Industrial Internet of Things as an $11 trillion opportunity, and we are at the forefront of that movement for the LED industry. There are 100 million commercial lights in the U.S., think of each light as a node, and imagine the opportunities.
Duties & Requirements:
- Work with the control system team to develop IoT related products.
- Develop front-end and back-end for Controls server, Files server and WEB server.
- Design and implement software tools for data management.
- Implement scalable, portable, and standards-compliant software.
- Evaluate code for correctness, efficiency, scalability, style, and integrity.
- Provide intuitive user interfaces and help write clear documentation.
- Ensure tools are robust and friendly in the face of user and input errors.
- Adapt to changing research needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years or more hands on analysis, design, and programming experience.
- 2 years experience or more using Java, JavaFX and J2ee.
- 3 years or more of industry experience with good hands on experience with socket programming and developing interacting UI.
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM 6.2(C q version 5) is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Object Orient Design, exception handling and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of developing a Restful Web-Service, HTTP protocols, Web Services Integration, and XML fundamentals.
- Required to have effective communication skills both written and verbal to effectively present ideas and concepts to the user community.
- Strong front-end experience with emphasis on Web User Interfaces development. Strong working working knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Experience developing rich web applications utilizing HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design.
- Experience working with Bootstrap, LESS is an added advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as with all levels of management.
- Experience with project life cycle, including design, development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces and customization, UAT, implementation and production support.
- Solid understanding Linux or Android.
- Compensation aligns with experience.
- Benefit package includes Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401K available.
- Equity options available.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-moving, innovative company determined to disrupt the lighting industry by providing U.S. manufactured, custom engineered and efficient LED solutions.
To Apply for this position, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Computer Science Engineer”.
Reports To:Chief Financial Officer
To assist the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Management in ensuring the financial, operational, and in some aspects, administrative success of the organization. Assist in managing the activities, relationships, and assets of the organization to achieve the desired goals and objectives. The Controller will work closely with senior operations management and must be results oriented, relationship driven and proactive with strong systems and communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all day-to-day accounting operations including general ledger and delivery of a timely and accurate month end close.
- Prepare and review month-end reports and financial statements.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting cash sources and uses including cash collections and accounts payable.
- Calculate and report monthly commissions.
- Oversee cost accounting and BOM accuracy by SKU/ITEM.
- Oversee quarterly inventory counts and periodic cycle counts.
- Prepare financial reports for presentation to Investors and the Board of Directors.
- Interact with key operational management team and act as a liaison with all issues related to the financial matters of the company.
- Prepare monthly and year-to-date actual vs. budget analysis with detailed explanations.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, reforecasting and consolidating information.
- Manage and supervise staff.
- Review internal controls and procedures for compliance with company policies.
- Oversee audit and tax relationships with outside independent advisors; prepare documents necessary for audit and corresponding tax returns.
- Responsible for compliance with bank/lending covenants and oversee the creation of the periodic compliance reports.
- CPA preferred but not necessary.
- Ten to twenty years of experience in either a publically-held or privately-held organization; Manufacturing/Costing experience is a must.
- Experience leading the finance/accounting team, and interacting with senior operations management.
- Excellent technical accounting skills — the ability to be hands-on, detail-oriented and comfortable with running a day-to-day operational accounting group.
- A strong foundation in establishing and maintaining policies, procedures and internal controls to ensure integrity of assets.
- Excellent system skills — experience successfully implementing ERP systems.
- Proactive in initiating tasks that will add value.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to take initiative in communicating issues and status.
- Willingness to invest time in learning the business; ability to spend time and “lock elbows” with operations to build relationships.
- A “customer-service” orientation; “how can the accounting group support operations more efficiently?”
- We are industry agnostic but, manufacturing, distribution, retail or strong operational services based businesses are highly desirable.
- Proven leadership skills; player/coach leadership style that creates an environment of accountability and supports/illustrates a commitment to teamwork and delegation. A team builder who takes a non-hierarchical approach to organization and who is willing to empower staff to get the job done while providing the support they need.
Candidates will be attracted by the opportunity to join a successful company which is an industry leader – a company experiencing rapid growth and expansion of its market share. The Controller will have an opportunity to be part of a synergistic management team. The foundation for success is substantial. Existing company attributes include strong financial condition, solid market share, and a proven long-term track record as an innovative “cutting-edge” business.
To Apply for this position, please send email to email@example.com with subject line “Controller”.